I think of this course as a kind of sacred intersection between poetry and grateful living…The poems we most need for our Gratefulness Poetry First Aid Kit are short, surprising and soul-sustaining. ~ Dale Biron
- How can poetry help us celebrate the stunning beauty of the world and remember the joys we have forgotten?
- How can poems heal and connect us even in the most difficult and fierce circumstances of our lives?
- How can we bring poetry and gratefulness into our lives as supportive and trustworthy practices?
We invite you to join us in exploring these questions, and many more, through listening to reflections, poems, and stories shared by poet, Dale Biron.
This eCourse contains five sessions. Each session includes:
A 5 – 8 minute video clip from a seminar given by Dale Biron
Full transcript of the video clip
Questions for reflection and discussion
- Suggested practices
Session Themes:Part One: Poetry as a Dynamic Tool for Grateful LivingPart Two: The Poetry of Easy GratitudePart Three: The Poetry of “Dailiness” GratitudePart Four: The Poetry of Paradoxical Gratitude
Part Five: Building your own Gratefulness Poetry First Aid Kit
This Program is Designed to:
help you discover the power of poetry to support your grateful living practice.
help you connect with what is most stunningly beautiful in the world, yourself and others.
help you discover how specific poems are suited to each of the three core types of gratitude practice.
offer Grateful Living practices that are as simple and fast as they are effective antidotes to stress and alienation.
offer ways to re-frame life’s greatest challenges as opportunities to shift, change, and heal yourself and the world.
- invite you to use poetry in fresh new ways to plumb your own heart, mind and soul.
eCourse Cost $0
* This eCourse is currently offered at no cost as part of our mission to make our services accessible to all. All donations to our non-profit enable us to offer our services at no cost and without advertising. Donations are tax-deductible and deeply appreciated.
Dale Biron – Poet | Author | Coach | Adjunct Professor