- What is gratitude?
- How do we do gratefulness?
- Why is gratefulness important?
- What if we are given a circumstance that we find unbearable and for which we feel we cannot be grateful?
We invite you to join us in exploring these questions, and many more, through listening to reflections, poems, and stories shared by Benedictine monk, Br. David Steindl-Rast.
Each session includes:
- A 5 – 10-minute video clip from a talk given by Br. David
- Topics for contemplation and journaling
- Suggested inspiration
Session One: This Amazing Day
Session Two: What is Gratitude? – Part One
Session Three: What is Gratitude? – Part Two
Session Four: How Do We Do Gratefulness? – Part One: Stop
Session Five: How Do We Do Gratefulness? – Part Two: Look
Session Six: How Do We Do Gratefulness? – Part Three: Go
Session Seven: Joy & Universality
Session Eight: Why? Divine Virtues
This Program is Designed to:
- introduce you to Br. David Steindl-Rast’s understanding of gratefulness.
- help you understand the distinction between gratitude and gratefulness.
- enable you to explore the transformative power of grateful living in the context of your own life.
- show how being grateful might enhance the practices you already observe to help you stay present and centered.
eCourse Cost $10
* This eCourse is offered on a sliding scale starting at $10. All donations over $10 enable us to make this eCourse, and future offerings, available at no/reduced cost for people for whom the suggested amount is prohibitive. All donations are tax-deductible and deeply appreciated.Register Now